Kids’ Tool Sets – Lowes 20 pc. set
20 PC CARPENTERS TOOL KIT FOR KID
Ages 7 – 12
- Harder than heck to open. Plastic hard to cut. Reach though the hat hole from the back and pull the back off.
- Little gloves.
- Little tool belt. Not sure it would fit 12 year olds.
- Flimsy, plastic T square and ruler. Marks are not inked so very hard to read. Not accurate. Ruler has extra plastic on both ends. Worse than useless.
- Little hammer where the head is pinned in place. Do not like this at all.
- Flimsy tape measure with really rough recoil.
- 3 oblong pencils and sharpener to sharpen oblong pencils. Sharpener is pretty clever.
- 1 stubby, reversible screwdriver with Phillips and straight ends.
- 2 little plastic clamps. Pretty weak. Swivel ends keeping flopping into the jaws and interfering with closing.
- Hard hat.
- Halloween costume quality or less.
- Not much adjustment. It will be uncomfortable to wear.
- Rainbow suspenders are pretty cool.
- 2 flimsy carabineer clamps with springs that are too strong.
One Response to “Kids’ Tool Sets – Lowes 20 pc. set”
Leave a Reply