Carbide Saw Blade Specification Manual: P. 12 Saw Plates: Pin or Bolt Holes
- Diameter of the bolt circle shall be as specified, ± 0.005″.
- Location of the holes shall be as specified, ± 0.010″.
- Pin or bolt holes are specified 1/16″ over nominal and shall be ± 0.010″.
- Number of holes shall be as specified.
- Holes shall be random relative to the tips.
- Edges of all holes shall be lightly chamfered on each side.
- Bolt hole diameter and location specifications: Verify with a dial caliper.
- Hole chamber: Check visually.
- Randomness of holes: Check by overlaying saws.
Buy Tenryu and Popular Tools saw blades
Leave a Reply