Carbide Saw Blade Specification Manual: P. 14 Saw Plates: Carbide Notch
- Depth of top notch shall be as specified, ± 0.005″.
- Depth of the face notch shall be as specified, ± 0.005″.
- At the intersection of the top and face notches, there shall be a small radius (approximately 0.005″)
- Depth of top notch: Use a dial caliper to measure 3 teeth (if a visual check suggests no problems).
- Depth of face notch: Measure in the same way as the top notch.
- Notch radius and surfaces: Inspect visually.
Buy Tenryu and Popular Tools saw blades
Leave a Reply