Carbide Saw Blade Specification Manual: P. 15 Strob Saws: Slots
All design elements of the Strob slot shall be as specified, within the following tolerances:
• Number of slots None • Width of slot ± 0.030″
• Position of slots ± 1° • Relief hole diameter ± 0.010″
• Slot hook angle ± 1° • Depth of slot ± 0.030″
- Number and position: Two slots should be 180° apart; three slots 120°. Hook angle: Measure with a precision protractor.
- Depth of slot: Measure with a dial caliper.
- Width of slot: Use a dial caliper to measure width near the gullet, and also near the relief hole.
- Diameter of relief hole: Measure with a dial caliper.
- Slot to tip clearance: Check with a dial caliper and straight edge.
Buy Tenryu and Popular Tools saw blades
Leave a Reply